How open are you to suggestions, such as tie ins for NEMA data, adding things to bridge layouts etc?
Ship Simulator Realistic
A downloadable game for Windows
By purchasing the game now you automatically have a steam key !!!
Ship Simulator Realistic is a game developed by a solo dev . The game will be based on realistic features and a free roam aspect . Additionally the game will be based in Greece Scenery that is still a WIP feature but for now you can explore 3 main Greek islands and practice your navy skills. Closing , the realistic sounds , dynamic sea and weather add a nice addition to the experience.
- Anchor Drop System
- Mooring System
- Realistic Sounds
- Realistic Handling
- Realistic Ocean System
- Realistic Day Night Cycle
- Radar WIP
- Autopilot - Course planning WIP
- Dry dock
- Volumetric Lighting
- Planar Reflections
- Realtime Shadows
- Adding a variety of ships
- Ability command more than one ship at the same time
- Custom model import , give players to model and add their ship to the game
- Stylished UI/UX
If you like to support me in the development of the game feel free to donate !!! It will help the development of the game !!!
|Updated||5 hours ago|
|Tags||3D, Multiplayer, Physics, ship, shipsimulator, Singleplayer, Third Person, Unity, vsf|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||YouTube, Source code, Twitter, Facebook Page|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $35 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Mykonos Test Day!!!5 hours ago
- Demo on Steam Now. Pre-Purchase here !!!7 days ago
- Steam Page is ready !!! Wishlist now12 days ago
- Updated Anchor !!!31 days ago
- 3D models Update !!!41 days ago
- Flow Test Preview (Link)44 days ago
- Multiplayer Test !!!51 days ago
- Multiplayer is almost ready !!!56 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
All the bridge components are ready but i dont have the model to use at them , i abandon the 3d modeling part to focus more in the programming and that's the more important , imagine a game with nice visuals but crap mechanics. And I think i made the right choice
The last update does not show up here :-(